DOLL HOUSE – Hugh Kaptur
Limited Edition Print
The Doll House was located at 1032 North Palm Canyon in Palm Springs, CA. The famous restaurant was in existence from approximately 1930-1966 and was one of the most popular restaurants in town during that time.
This limited edition signed print of the original rendering has been made available by architect Hugh Kaptur, to help raise funds for PS ModCom’s preservation efforts.
Each 17 x 22 inch print is signed by Mr. Kaptur and is part of an edition of only 50!
$55.00 + $15 S&H
Make a tax-deductible donation or join as a Member!